Can you hear KOOO 1190am

This is a message from ARNOLDEVNS@xxxxxxx

Hi there,
   I am new to this group and am very excited to see that it exists and is so
active!
I work at an AM station in Dallas, Texas.  I would love to hear from anyone
on this list who can hear KOOO-AM 1190 khz.
   We have a very very directional night time pattern (12 towers - one big
lobe pointing to the southwest from our site just to the northeast of
Dallas), but a fairly open daytime pattern (4 towers - generally east-west
with a small lobe going due north from our site in Irving...between Dallas
and Fort Worth).
   Please feel free to e-mail me at arnoldevns@xxxxxxx  if you can hear us.
We run a talk format with CNN news at the top of the hour (except for 2-6pm
Central and 9-mid central)