Re: E-mail addresses

This is a message from paulorm@xxxxxxxx (Paul Ormandy)

Hi Tom, thanks for your help.I have received a dozen e-mails with sunrise
times for the locations I need. It's a treeific thing this Internet!

73s Paul

>This is a
message from M Clinton <mclinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx
list. To unsubscribe the list, send >"unsubscribe hard-core-dx" in mail body
to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx

>hey there,I couldn't find wtmj milwaukee,but their sister station
>wkti,the fm station,in the same building,their e-mail 3
>is................       info@xxxxxxxx     they oughta tell you in a
>flash............tom messer........good luck

A friend of mine who is joining me and two others for the week has been DXing
for over 30 years and has never heard WI - guess this will give him a chance.
Will post a list of loggings to Hard-Core-DX