Re: E-mail addresses

This is a message from dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Willi Passmann)

>This is a message from paulorm@xxxxxxxx (Paul Ormandy)
(snip)
>alternately, could anyone please give approximate sunrise times during the
>week March 1st till 9th, for the following States:
>
>Maine
>Vermont
>Virginia
>West Virginia
>Rhode Island
>Delaware
>Maryland
>New Hampshire
>Connecticut
>
>I'm trying to use Gray-Line combined with full-power changes to optimise
>chances of hearing some of these very rare States.

Hello Paul,
tell me the geographical coordinates of the tx locations (hour/minutes)and
the date you want to listen, so I can give you the times.
73s-Willi

     Famous last sentence: "I do not think that Windows 95 will crash now".
       _/_/
      _/_/
     _/_/  Willi Passmann
    _/_/  Oberhausener Str. 100
   _/_/  45476 Muelheim, Germany
  _/_/  Tel./Fax: ++49-208-779399 (National 0208-779399)
 _/_/  E-Mail dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx