Re: WJNA 1040 address?

This is a message from "Sonny M. Ashimori" <sonny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All

Someone wrote:
> It continues to amaze me the number of people still wasting their time
> and money sending for so called verifications - completely worthless and
> meaningless pieces of paper.

Lots of folks have responded, rightly, and I can't agree more with each of
you who did. Hobbies are fun and *worthwhile* because they are essentially
pointless challenges. If you only want productive, profit-making
activities, hobbies aren't for you, so quit wasting your time and get out
of here.

Sonny

Sonny M. Ashimori
<mailto: sonny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>