Re: WJNA 1040 address?

This is a message from M Clinton <mclinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To Sonny,the other month at my Minnesota area DX Club Meeting,we were
doing alot of the usual talk,who got what stations,when,what
year,etc..........But I notice there are alot of folks who don't give a
tinkers damn about getting reception reports,qsls.It amazes me,that
these really dedicated dxers go to all that trouble to get a station,log
it,hear it,and thats it..........but as they say different strokes for
different folks.....I alsways ask them,kiddingly of course,"Yes you got
The Falklands,but can you prove it?".........they say I gotta take their
word for it,and I generally do,but for me,when I say"I got Radio Swan
Island in 1968,on 1160khz",I can whip out my qsl and pass it around the
room.Its worthless piece of paper for sure,but the guys do look at it
with some amazement!!!!!And I guess for me,thats what it's all
about........a personal challange,a paper chase.I recently found out
from e-mailing Roger Mcguinn,formerly of the Byrds,that he is also a
dxer of note,and has been dxing since he was a kid.He lives in Florida
now,and I told him how lucky he was to get all those cool Carribean
stations I can only get once in a blue moon!!!!!So you see,lots of cool
cats dig dxing.......Tom Messer