Re: Is it my radio, or what???????

This is a message from lawendel@xxxxxxxxxxx

> in Northern Wisconsin.I
>have WWV tuned in,on 5000khz,but IT'S not hardly
>audible!!!!!!!!!!2500Khz is booming in,10000khz nothing.........what
>gives?When stuff like this happens I wonder whats going on.

well, I don't know Tom, what about "propagation"? Last day, the 11th, Dario
Monferini reported a HUGE low band opening around 0500 UTC, just before
he'd to get out for work. Mississipi on 1390 kHz was one of his catches. He
tells me the A Index was going high. That borderline situation usually
means that 60 meters (or othe bands) can experience a sort of wipe out,
while MW could offer interesting South-North patterns.