Re: One last thought,and thats it!!!!!!!!

Re: One last thought,and thats it!!!!!!!!

This is a message from "Robert M. Bratcher Jr." <bratcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

At 09:18 PM 2/12/97 +0000, you wrote:
>This is a message from M Clinton <mclinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>One more thing,the excitement of looking in the mailbox everyday,as I
>do,as I am waiting again to do today.The pounding of the heart as you
>realize there is a letter with foreign stamps on it,you look real quick
>to see where it's from.......And you realize it's from that little spot
>on the map that you picked up on 90 meters about two months ago,you're
>letter not only got there and wasn't stolen,but someone in that far
>flung spot wrote to you,maybe you can't read what they said,but you can
>tell its a VERIFICATION..........You just know it is.Maybe there's an
>officail looking stamp on the bottom of the page,with some guys
>handwriting you can't quite make out,but it looks real official.And
>maybe they send you a  sticker,or like in the olden days,those really
>cool banners with their stations logo on it.I mean,can anything be
>cooler than that,if there is name it,I dare you!!!!!!(Sex does not count
>here)....     Tom Messer -The QSL Junkie.

Well I still like to get QSL's too. Half the fun is picking the station up.
The other half (sometimes a thrill) is getting that QSL card back.
If only I could get 100% return on them. Oh well...
Thats what my tapes are for. Just in case I don't get the QSL back.
Besides some of thst DX is rather nice to play again months or years later.

Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
E-mail to:
bratcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Record collector, 8mm, super 8, 16 and 35mm Film collector.
I like old radio's too.
Collins, Hallicrafters, National & Hammurland are my Favorites!