Re: WJNA 1040 address?

This is a message from M Clinton <mclinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Right on,it had a stamp of John Kennedy on it,I was like 17 also.And it
had the Miami POST mark on it.I remember way back reading about some
brave dxers going to the island to check out for themselves this CIA
radio station.They saw some radio towers,and I believe were kicked off
the island by some kind of military type people.They did however
determine that the Island Of Swan was the orgin of the anti castro
transmission,now owned by Honduras.Does anyone else recall reading that
article.....I'm trying to think of what magazine it could have been
in,perhaps Popular Electronics,or wasn't there a Elementary Electronics
magazine that published Whites Radio Log(Now there's a blast from the
past for you 60's dxers!!!!!)I loved those Whites Radio Logs,and I may
even have some still.It was that,and WRTVH.....thats all we had in those
days,and oh yes,the old Newport News Radio Club............which I was a
member of once,they went under about 1980??????I still have some
stickers/emblams from them,and even some stationary I used to write
reception reports on.Those were the days,when Sunday nights really meant
something when dxing medium wave.........Tom Messer