Re: Virus Alert!

This is a message from Larry Cunningham <larryc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The warning below is a hoax (and an old one at that).  Sonny, I'm not
accusing you of pulling a hoax, it's just that the information you received
is totally wrong.

No-one has yet found a way to spread a virus in the body of an E-mail
message, at least not on the Windows or Macintosh platforms.  You should
always be wary of binary ATTACHMENTS that may come with a message, but the
message body itself can't do any damage at all.

This hoax, more often referred to as the "Good Times" virus hoax, has
reached the status of an urban legend....

--Larry Cunningham