Orgasms Vs. QSLS.....??????

This is a message from M Clinton <mclinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

As a Dxer,and a Psychiatric Nurse,I am starting to find all this VERY
interesting.You know,all those knobs on the radios,The Long Antenna(its
not the length,but How you use it),Some guys like Short Wave,Some prefer
Long Wave,and most are Medium Wave.Then there's those guys who go
overboard,and string out those Beverage Antennas,Thousands of feet long
and sleep out together on Beaches,staying up all night,twisting
knobs,the excitement of the Catch........its all becoming very
Freudian.Is a reception report nothing more than a thinly veiled "pick
up line".....are we starting to prefer a lush female voice on 90
meters,or dear God,maybe 120 meters,the seduction of some exotic female
announcer saying.."You are tuned to Radio Fak-Fak"...........and I
suppose you guys out there have noticed how many female dxers there
are.And our wives/girlfriends however put up with us,but are we with the
Radio,instead of with our Mates?????Lets face it,its a male dominated
hobby,just like me,I'm a Male Nurse,in a Female dominated work force.But
to that end are some fringe benifits.........what I'm trying find out
here is,"Does anyone sleep with their QSLS,or are they safely tucked
underneath the bed"......I have this dream of meeting a
Female,attractive,and she digs maps,radios,qsls,the whole thing....and
we stay up all night,with a his and hers radio,Dxing the night away,of
course I would use the Watkins-Johnson,she could use the Drake or
something......Tom Messer