Re: possible pirate relay

This is a message from ARNOLDEVNS@xxxxxxx

<< This evening since 0030 UTC, I've been listening to K-day 97.5 FM from
 Rolla, Missouri on 1612 kHz. Id as Missouri's fastest growing radio
 station and local ads, pop music. Very strong signal.

 At 0140 the signal shifted to 1615. Audible only in AM mode. Could not be
 zero-beat on either usb or lsb. In ssb, audio is a terrible hash. QRM is
 heavy enough to wipe out a Minnesota TIS on 1610 that is a regular here
 in the evenings.

I meant to post something about this last night.  I heard the same station
here in Waco, Texas last night at around 0030.  Very strong signal, but also
very distorted.  I did not hear it this evening though.