Server configurations

This is a message from Risto Kotalampi <rko@xxxxxx>

Hi,

If you have noticed delays and duplicates in Hard-Core-DX-lists,
here is a reason. I have been building another computer here
and moved my server from 486 to Pentium 60 with 32 M memory.
This caused a lot of rebooting and unstability every now and
then. But now everything is up and my dual computer system
(Windows 95 + Linux 2.0.29 + 10 Mbps ethernet LAN + PPP) is working
pretty well.

Oh, my modem is now only 14.4 kbps... because 28.8 kbps I had
before almost got into fire.

But lists are working and I hope you can enjoy Hard-Core-DX service
with less delays and duplicates in the future.

Yours,

Risto Kotalampi
Hayward, CA