wonky x-mitter on 1612

This is a message from Larry Shewchuk <shewchuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Many thanks to those who provided some insight to my logging of KMOG/KPAA
Rolla, Missouri. They were at it again tonight with an even stronger
signal on 1615 before sunset here. However, they were gone at an 0600 utc
re-check, so maybe they got their x-mitter finally fixed.

Nice reception here at 0445 of Allouis,France on 162 lw this evening. The
usual other hets heard but only 162 came up with audio. YL in french
w/pop music.

Last evening I noted Guyana on 3290 at 0530 utc with a strong signal.
Programming related to the passing of Guyana's president a few days ago.
Letters of condolences from various businesses to the president's family
were read and funeral music played. I'm not sure what the regular
schedule is for Guyana on this freq.. Perhaps they have expanded air time
due to the president's death...?

Larry Shewchuk
Seven Sisters Falls, Manitoba
Canada