Re: Radio Free Asia - RFA

This is a message from JSteph6711@xxxxxxx

<< Seems you are not the only one to have the access/reply problems with
 Radio Free Asia. Also I am yet to get any snailmail replys after
 writting to them with reports 5 times already.
 DO THEY REPLY AT ALL - IF SO FROM WHERE ??? IS THE WASH DC ADDRESS CORRECT
?? >>

I received a 2-page QSL letter from them last week, after a wait of only 20
days.  The address I used was 2025 M Street NW, Suite 300, Washington, DC
20036.

73  --  J.D. Stephens
JSteph6711@xxxxxxx