Radio Free Asia - RFA

This is a message from anderson sj <kiwisagb@xxxxxxxxxx>

To:
         "'Hard-core DX'" <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx>

This is a message from Hans van den Boogert <hansfong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Question: is this Radio Free Asia web site (www.rfa.org) a big joke or
not? You first have to download some ActiveX component and a plugin from
a website (www.gamma.com) that doesn't even exist (I constantly get a
message that the URL can't be found).

Not even an e-mail address on the intro page to ask for further details.
Is everybody sleeping at RFA??? If I can't get basic info from their web
site, how do they expect their potential listeners with (probably) far
lousier internet access to get any info.

If anyone succeeded, let me know please.

Hans

Hans van den Boogert - Taiwan
hansfong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rx: Panasonic RF-B65B + 12 meter wire + ATU

To:
            hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx

Seems you are not the only one to have the access/reply problems with
Radio Free Asia. Also I am yet to get any snailmail replys after
writting to them with reports 5 times already.
DO THEY REPLY AT ALL - IF SO FROM WHERE ??? IS THE WASH DC ADDRESS
CORRECT ??
73'S
GRAHAM J BARCLAY - NEW ZEALAND
kiwisagb@xxxxxxxxxx