Re: Radio Free Asia - RFA

This is a message from Christoph Ratzer <ratzer@xxxxxxx>

>This is a message from anderson sj <kiwisagb@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Seems you are not the only one to have the access/reply problems with
>Radio Free Asia. Also I am yet to get any snailmail replys after
>writting to them with reports 5 times already.
>DO THEY REPLY AT ALL - IF SO FROM WHERE ??? IS THE WASH DC ADDRESS
>CORRECT ??
>73'S
>GRAHAM J BARCLAY - NEW ZEALAND
>kiwisagb@xxxxxxxxxx

Hello Graham!

Received last week a two page letter, for my report about the first hour
of test transmissions from last September.

"... and please accept our apologies for the delay of this confirmation
of your reception report. Monitoring of our broadcast is important ..."
than some background informations about RFA.

And about the Web problems:

"...We also have a site on the WWW which is not yet fully functional."

Address:

2025 M Street, N.W. - Suite 300
Washington D.C. 20036
Phone: (202) 530-4900
Fax: (202) 530-7794

No v/s information, only "The Staff of Radio Free Asia"

73 Christoph

     RX: Watkins Johnson HF1000  Ant: 30 mt. Longwire

                    AGDX Vice President
           Arbeitsgemeinschaft DX - the umbrella
  organisation of German speaking Shortwave Listeners clubs

  WWWeb page: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/wwh