Tanzania 1440 kHz

This is a message from Jorma Mantyla <jmantyla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello.
I just came from my listening-post in Pello.  A complete log
will follow later.
There was one new station about which I want to tell already now.
On 1440 kHz there is an African station heard here in Scandinavia
during the silent hour of Luxembourg at 00.00-00.55Z.  This station
gives id as "Radio One" with talks in English but advertisements
are in Swahili.  So this cannot be the Nigerian or the Central African
stn on 1440 kHz.  I presume this station is in Tanzania, possibly
the Radio One listed in WRTH 1997 in the Tanzania section on FM only.
Can anyone confirm?

Jorma Mantyla
Tornio
Finland