LIST OF BRAZILIAN MEDIUM WAVE, SHORT WAVE AND FM

LIST OF BRAZILIAN MEDIUM WAVE, SHORT WAVE AND FM

This is a message from =?iso-8859-1?Q?Antônio?= Geraldo Paim da Silva <atpaim@xxxxxxxxxx>

dxa@xxxxxxxx;100413.2375@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;hartvig@xxxxxxxxxxx;rko@xxxxxxxxxx;r
oot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;steve.whitt@xxxxxxxxxxxx;mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>LIST OF BRAZILIAN MEDIUM WAVE, SHORT WAVE AND FM (PREFACE).
>

>Brazil is a country with 3 time zones covering 8.5 million of km( partially
occupied by over 140 million of inhabitants. The Brazilian culture as result
of the ethnic mix among natives, black and white people, shows a rich and
diverse configuration.

>The radio, everywhere in the world is and always was one of the most
important ways of communication to spread a culture. Expressing part of the
Brazilian culture by radio waves, there are over 1585 radio stations in the
Brazilian territory. They are different radio stations, from very simple to
very complex, from commons to complex. Someone who wants to know something
about Brazil, from inside or outside of its borders can do using a radio
receiver.

>Therefore, this "List of Brazilian Medium Wave, Short Wave and FM" created
by the master and DX'er Antonio Geraldo Paim da Silva, is a very important
tool to everyone who wants to listen and know the several "voices" from
Brazil, specially to all DX'ers around the world.

>As you can see, this is a specialized and unique publication in Brazil.
It's a bilingual publication designed to help DX'ers to obtain fast and
accurate information. As we know,  fast and accurate information are very
important for all DX'ers at our shack or going to DX-peditions.

>This list is the result of the dedication and persistence of our friend and
DX'er Antonio Geraldo Paim da Silva. The quality of this material is
unquestionable and deserves a recognition and support of the DX Clube
Paulista, the oldest and biggest  DX Club in activity in Brazil.