Re: MEDI DX NEWS 21 (Extra)

This is a message from mollyg <mollyg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I saw a comment from someone that they didn't like the way the MEDI DX
NEWS had been sent,  and just wanted to say that I, for one appreciated
it being sent that way since it was much faster to download from the
server and being in the form it is will be much easier to view off line!

And while I didn't need instruction as to how to handle it, I can
remember the first month or so when I was on the net and even though I
was experienced with computers I didn't have a clue about MIME or any of
those other good programs, so those directions would have been helpful to
me!

Just my two cents worth.....
--
Molly
I control the audio and I control the video