RE: One catch is better than nothing - RFPI

RE: One catch is better than nothing - RFPI

Hi guys,

Haven't been active lately (but making a lot of money instead :-) but today I had an hour to kill, so I heard the following.

COSTA RICA

7385 Radio For Peace International 0855-0915 Man with address for QSLs. Announcement by GM for membership of RFPI. Px preview into next px, which started with an address. Faded rapidly. (Boogert, Mar. 24)

First time CR for me here in Taiwan. Nice catch despite its horrible reception. I think I'm going to try to get a QSL from them, so does anyone know their QSL policies? I could only get some 10 minutes of audible reception, so will that be enough for a report to them?

Hans

Hans van den Boogert - Taiwan
hansfong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rx: Panasonic RF-B65B + 12 meter wire + ATU
Danish Short Wave Clubs member 3029

Hi Hans

RFPI is a very good verifier. They send a f/d QSL cd in about 90 days. Don't forget
to include 2IRCs or 1$ to your reception report.

good luck

Giovanni D'Amico