RE: No attachments please

Hello everybody,

Really, it is considered rude to send attachments to a mailing list. You
never know what kind of computer and systems all your recipients use, and
most people are cautios--for good reason!--of attachments from someone you
don't know, especially if it's a small app!

Although I agree with the above statement I think a little caution should be practiced before pointing any fingers. The attachment with Giovanni's e-mail was probably unintentional, caused by his provider. My provider has these hick-ups too in it's system (luckily very seldom), so I apologize in advance for future trouble from my side.

Hans

Hans van den Boogert - Taiwan
hansfong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rx: Panasonic RF-B65B + 12 meter wire + ATU
Danish Short Wave Clubs member 3029

<<application/ms-tnef>>