Subject: No attachments please
Author:  <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx> at inet
Date:    26/03/1997 11:01

This is a message from "Sonny M. Ashimori" <sonny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Please, don't send any more these kind of files.
>I unable to read them.

Dear List.

Me either. My Mac couldn't tell what kind of file the attachment we got
yesterday was, though I usually just trash unsolicited attachments from
strangers.

Really, it is considered rude to send attachments to a mailing list. You
never know what kind of computer and systems all your recipients use, and
most people are cautios--for good reason!--of attachments from someone you
don't know, especially if it's a small app!

So let's not send attachments to the list. If you have to send one, do it
off-list, privately. End of discussion. Thanks!

Sonny

Sonny M. Ashimori
<mailto: sonny@xxxxxxxxxxx>