Re: R Nac. Paraguay

This is a message from mschaay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Michiel Schaay)

On Fri, 4 Apr 1997 13:07:59 +0800, you wrote:

>This is a message from Hans van den Boogert <hansfong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>I wonder via which path this came in -  over Asia and Africa or over the Pacific.
>Distance is about the same for both routes (20000 km), only the Asia/Africa path
>is predominantly in the dark and the Pacific route is in the daytime.
> Can anyone come up with some educated guesses on this?

Well Hans, I guess the signal traveled over the dark path.
DX-wise, 31 meters generally propagates better during darkness (although I have
noted odd receptions such as Brazzaville around midday).

73's,
Michiel.

          -  Michiel Schaay     (mschaay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)  -
          -  Postbus 139, 3940 AC Doorn, The Netherlands  -
          -  Telefax: +31 343 416244                      -