Re: Racism and rudeness

This is a message from M Clinton <mclinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I want to apologize for my rude remarks against a certain country that
gave this world the roots of civilization as we know it today.I guess it
was more intended to be against the gentleman that spews forth with info
ad nauseum.And even that was wrong of me to do.I had no right to blast
him with such rudeness.Again I am sorry,and make no defence for my
actions other than I am sometimes a complete fool.As well,the statement
was made in mocking jest,and believe me has no orgins in reality.I have
nothing against Greece.I guess sometimes I like to play devils advocate
and provoke things.It IS HOWEVER refreshing to see so many comments that
are made in support to eliminate  Rascism and Rudeness.This has been a
real learning experience.Once again,Sorry...Tom Messer