Re: Racism and rudeness

This is a message from "Mark Veldhuis" <mark.veldhuis@xxxxxx>

Hi,

I could not agree more with you Don. It really is a shame that someone
dares to post such a message at all. I wonder why the poster has subscribed
to the list. In my opinion, he can not call himself a DXer, for the reasons
you already mentioned.
Fortunately, HCDX is now moderated again. Thanks Risto, a right decission!

73' to ALL of you,

Mark.

> Dear friends,
> I was surprised to receive the message "Fuck the Greeks".
> I would like to register my distaste for such remarks.
> I thought that DXing was one arena in which race, colour and cultural
> bigotry was left behind.
> I hope this is not the direction in which hardcore dxing is heading.
There