R. Jordan QSL

This is a message from ccrawford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Charles P. Crawford)

        After many tries, since about 1990, I finally have a Radio Jordan
QSL. It took 6 weeks from date of reception. Full data, signed by Jawad
Zada, Director. Report was for their English DX program at about 1530 UTC
on 11690.
Also included program and freq. schedule and sticker.

Sony ICF-2010, 70 foot longwire antenna running SW to NE.

Charlie in western KY, USA.

I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.
                               "My Back Pages", 1964 B. Dylan