Re: WGTG

This is a message from "Martin Elbe" <elbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello!

> WGTG seems to be a good QSLer, as I see regular reports in the DX
bulletins
> of QSLs received from them.  The entire station staff consists of David
> Frantz and his wife - who do all the duties at the station.  So, I'm sure
> QSLing is a task that is only done when time permits.  They are known to
take
> up to 6 months or more to QSL.  In your case, perhaps your QSL was
> inadvertently left out of the envelope containing the other materials you
> mentioned, so perhaps a followup might work in your case.

At least I haven't seen any QSL-entry in any european DX-magazine for a
year now. I've sent them already three reports, no answer at all. And I
know from many other fellow QSL-collectors that they are waiting for a
reply. So I can't believe that WGTG is a good QSLer! Maybe, that they
answer to US DXers, but not to Europe!

73's
Martin