Congo back

This is a message from "Mark Veldhuis" <mark.veldhuis@xxxxxx>

Hi,

I received an E-mail from Piet Pijpers, who's a regular contributor to the
"Tropical SW Report" of the Benelux DX Club, of which I'm the editor. Piet
wrote that he heard something on 4765 kHz., and wondered if this was
Brazzaville, Congo back on the air. I immediately tuned my AR7030 to the
frequencie, and heard a female speaker in French, who regularly mentioned
Brazzaville, and Congo. There was music in the background. At 20:17 UTC,
there was a "Radio Congo" ID.

Piet also heard malawi, which is back on 3380 kHz. Thanks for the tips,
Piet! :-)

Kind regards,

Mark Veldhuis, Borne, the Netherlands.