Re: Address to CIQC ???

This is a message from David Ross <dross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Magnus Nilsson, 2066 wrote:

> This is a message from mni@xxxxxxxxxx (Magnus Nilsson, 2066)
>
> Dear Friends,
>
> I once again have problem with some addresses which I hope somebody could
> help me with.
> 1. CIQC, PQ 600 kHz
> 2. KNSN, CA, 1290 kHz
>
> Your help would really be appreciated !
> Magnus Nilsson, mni@xxxxxxxxxx

Just in case you do not have the NRC AM Log, the addresses listed there
are:

> 1. CICQ, 1200 McGill College Ave., #300, Montreal, Quebec H3B 4G7
> 2. KNSN, P.O. Box 291, Chico, CA 95927 or
	 KNSN, 3490 Silverbell Road, Chico, CA 95927

If you haver already tried those, send me back a reply and I will check
my reference material on hand for any possible addresses for both those
stations that might be different or more up to date.

David

      David Ross
 QTH: Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA,  43.15N  79.50W
  RX: Drake R8A & Sherwood SE3 MkIII Deluxe, Sony 2010
 ANT: 50' inverted "L" antenna