Last call for Radio Latics?

This is a message from Alan Gale <alan.gale@xxxxxxxxx>

>To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx
>From: Alan Gale <alan.gale@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Last call for Radio Latics?
>
>Roll Up, Roll Up, get your Radio Latics QSLs whilst you still can....
>
>On sunday the 4th of May Oldham Athletic play their last game of the
1996/97 season, and Radio Latics makes its final broadcast. Due to the
club's relegation from Division One, and its current poor financial
situation there is no guarantee that they will be able to afford to run the
station again next season.

>This situation may change of course if new sponsors can be found, but I
just thought that I'd give notice to DXers that if you haven't already sent
a report to the station by now you'd better do it next week whilst we're
still here.

>Look out for our recorded 'loop' message on 1566 kHz from midnight onwards
local time, followed by the full match broadcast.

>You can now e-mail reports to me at the following address: alan.gale@xxxxxxxxx
>
>or snail mail reports to my home address of:
>
>4 Waingap Crescent, Whitworth, Rochdale, Lancashire OL12 8PX, England.
>
>Please don't send reports via the club address or I may not receive them
for several months. If you have sent a report previously via this route and
not received a reply you should send a follow-up to the address given above
(I usually answer reports within one week, so if you've sent one and not
heard from me it may have gone astray!).

>Good hunting,
>

>Alan Gale - Station Engineer, Radio Latics.

Alan Gale  G4TMV
Lancashire, North-West England.
Kenwood TS830M + Datong PC1, Sony ICF2001D (modified),
Pro 2006 Scanner, G5RV, Long & Medium Wave Loops.