QSLs

This is a message from Felipe Asenjo to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx list. To unsubscribe the list, send "unsubscribe hard-core-dx" in mail body to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx Hola! Today have 3 nice QSL on my POBox 1. R. Pyongyang (67 days) 2. R Inca del Peru. Very nice QSL (yes they have QSL) for my MW report on 540 KHz, signed by his Gerente de Operaciones (no name provided and 48 days). 3. Not for this forum but my country number 139 on 27 megas Asiatic Russia (Valdivostok) Good DX Felipe Asenjo G. felip012@xxxxxxxx CE 3 SAD P.O.Box 18 Santiago C H I L E