Costa Rica 1480 khz?

This is a message from Mark Mohrmann <m.mohrmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello to everyone;

   I have a question about a Costa Rican BCB station. Can anyone confirm
that Radio Puntarenas is still transmitting on 1480 khz as per WRTH 97?
Yesterday morning I heard an unidentified Latin American station on 3040.23
khz, a BCB harmonic I presume (1520 or 760). The first ID sounded like
"Radio Primavera", but a jingle played later sounded like "Radio Puntarenas".
If anyone can tell me if they have jumped up to 1520 khz I would appreciate
it. Thanks.

Mark Mohrmann - Coventry, Vt. USA
mohrmannm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx