PIRATE/BULLETIN: THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY VOLUME SIX # 3

PIRATE/BULLETIN: THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY VOLUME SIX # 3

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------P O BOX 3103, ONEKAWA, NAPIER. NEW ZEALAND.-------

EDITOR: Graham J Barclay.
Phone: 0064-6-835-9186.
Fax:     0064-6-835-4186.
Email:  kiwisagb@xxxxxxxxxx
WWW site 1: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9885
WWW site 2: http://www-pp.hogia.net/jonny/fr/kiwi.html

This page is sponsored by: SRS-News - Sweden.
	           http://www-pp.hogia.net/jonny/links.html
and                 http://www-pp.hogia.net/jonny/index.html

		VOLUME SIX - NUMBER THREE

June 15th 1997
				14 DAYS TO GO !!!!!!!!!!
Hi there again folks

We are looking for reliable stations to relay our 20th anniversary /
final programme.
If you operate a station and can relay the 60 minute programme on Sept
6th or 7th please contact us ASAP, so that we can get the programme to
you.

	RADIO FREE LONDON HEARD IN NEW ZEALAND!!!!

Our Biggest Congradulations for the week go to RFLSW -in the UK
for an incredible result.
Their Broadcast recently on 5805 KHz using 40 watts was heard all the
way from the UK to North Otago, New Zealand by a couple of well
respected DXers in Oamaru - EXCELLENT RESULT . it sure beats KIWI's  350
watts from New Zealand to the UK.

WELL DONE TO BOTH RFLSW and THE 2 NZ DXers.

			KIWI RADIO.

There will be NO scheduled b/cast today -( although it doesn't rule out
tests if time allows.)

The next broadcast will be next Sunday June 22nd 1997 on 7475 khz USB
from 07.15 hrs UTC.
There is a likelyhood that Local programming will start from 06.30 till
07.00. KIWI SW programming till 07.15 then into relay Programmes.
Details on the relays will be advised next week.
We have one confirmed so far - RADIO COCHIGUAZ INT.

Now onto other items received:
		**************************

RADIO 510 - SWITZERLAND.

Hi and a very warm welcome to out latest schedule.I'm really amazed
how popular Radio 510 International has become in such a short time.
A big big thank you to all the stations which are supporting me.Without
you many listeners would be lost!!

  STATION                   DATE

Radio Marabu               15.06.97
Radio Jokebox              22.06.97
Radio Wonderful           29.06.97
Radio Casablanca(1)     06.07.97
Radio Sparks                13.07.97
IMR                             20.07.97
Radio Casablanca(2)     27.07.97
Radio Marabu               03.08.97
Radio Power Station     10.08.97
------------------             17.08.97
------------------             24.08.97
------------------             31.08.97
KIWI Radio                 07.09.97
Radio Nathalie             14.09.97
Radio 510 International   21.09.97

I'm still hunting the entire planet for new stations! KIWI Radio is one
station that should make a lot of noise when it is aired.It's not every
day that you can hear exotic stations from New Zealand.Thanks Graham!

Don't forget to support these stations by writing reception reports.It's
important that they know YOU are out there and listening.You can hear
our programmes every Sunday evening at 19.00 UTC on 3985khz via IRRS.

Thanks for your time.Enjoy the hot weather and keep on listening to
shortwave.

Best wishes.

DJ Stevie
Station Manager
Radio 510 International

		*************************************

OZDX - THE END OF AN ERA.

Due to personal reasons, mainly to do with the lack of spare time, the
current OZDX bulletin (125) will be the last in printed form (print or
electronic).

The decision to stop producing OZDX comes about after a few months of
falling contribution rates, increased editing tasks thru reformatting
various sets of notes elctronically, and the increased cost... now well
over $100 out of my own pocket since late last year alone.

OZDX 125 will only appear in printed form, and will be sent along with
refunds owing for those of you still in credit after issue 127.  I am
keeping subs for #126 and a basic mailing list in case the bulletin is
revived.

All exchanges are to cease as of now.....

Wow !  Now I might get some listening done :-)

Thanks for your contributions over the years.... I've been asked about
e-mailing bulletins however most of the news is reproduced from other
well known e-mailed bulletins, and I don't see the point in reproducing
it for one or two people.  Also, there's just not enough input from
Australian DXers to justify a 'local' e-mail bulletin produced on a
weekly, or fortnightly basis.

73's and no doubt I'll be in touch with some of you in the future !!

Best DX: David Martin

( Thanks David for ALL the good work you have done - It is appreciatted,
Many thanks - Ed )

		********************************

ASOCIACION DX BARCELONA.
Apartado 335
08080 Barcelona - Espa|a ( Spain )

http://www.redestb.es/adxb
mailto:adxb@xxxxxxxxxx

                                        NOTA DE PRENSA

 D.A.D. 97
      Los Dias de la Amistad Diexista se celebraran en el Albergue Jaume
I, en la  localidad de L4Espluga de Francolm, y a tan sslo 800 metros
del Monasterio de Poblet (Tarragona). Las fechas son:31 Octubre al 2
Noviembre de 1997.

El Viernes 31 de Octubre a partir de las 16h, recepcisn de
participantes.
Cena en el albergue y Noche DX.

 El Sabado 1 de Noviembre, visita al Monasterio de Poblet, Museo de la
Vida Rural y Rio Subterraneo, todo ello en el bonito pueblo de L4Espluga
de Francolm. Se  incluyen todas las comidas y el alojamiento.Se
realizaran juegos, concursos DX y temas de debate.
Las propuestas de los temas a tratar pueden enviarse a la ADXB.

El Domingo 2 de Noviembre zltimas actividades, reuniones y comida de
despedida en restaurante tmpico de Vimbodm.

Precios DAD 97
Desde comida del viernes: 10.500 PTAS
Desde cena del viernes:     10.000 PTAS
Desde comida sabado:        9.000 PTAS
Sslo comida domingo:         3.700 PTAS

Se trata de precios aproximados, pendientes de confirmacisn, por posible
reajuste por faltar seis meses hasta entonces.
A los interesados les rogamos se pongan en contacto con ADXB, enviando
el importe antes  a la cuenta en la Caja Postal:
   1302- 9260 - 40- 0021167733
O bien por talsn nominativo a favor de la ADXB, Apartado 335, 08080
Barcelona.
Tambiin se puede reservar la plaza vma E-mail
      Esperamos vuestra participacisn

		*******************************

NEW!! : The World on Radio, the ultimate guide to shortwave listening
for
the European DXer (but also useful in other parts of the world), both
for
the beginner and experienced.
A listing of all countries and stations that can be heard on Shortwave
here
in Flanders. Frequencies, languages and times are included.  Fully
updated
(although, we admit, not complete), all checked and now yours to use.

Come and have a look at this nice list on the following page :

http://www.club.innet.be/~ind1570/

Corrections and additional information are always welcome !

73

Herman Boel
DXAntwerp Free Radio and QSL-editor
hb@xxxxxxxx
http://www.club.innet.be/~ind1570/    Visit my interesting homepage !

			******************************

RADIO FREE LONDON
5805kHz 51m/b
Saturday 14th/Sunday15th
This weeks line-up on a two hour loop:

Terry Philips  (45mins) Old friendly is back on air after another
week in the old peoples home ;>) We hope.

Adrian Cooke  (30mins) With a look at free radio sites on the web
and more.

Steve Chubby  (45mins) Ex-Laser DJ who was fired after saying things
about Radio Caroline now joins RFL and gives us some more Free Speech

We will be back to a four hour line-up loop
as of next week.

Our reception last weekend in New Zealand was 60% readable,
so check out the grey line this saturday night/sunday morning
because you never know what you might hear !

AW - RFLSW

ANTENNEX update June 14.1997

Dear reader:
As mentioned before, we are changing some equipment for the better. This
has included the necessity to change the IP address as well which may
take
a few hours to take effect on the internet system servers. Thus, if you
encounter any problem finding our web site at http://www.antennex.com/
please use this exact IP address: http://209.12.95.56 instead. By Monday
at
the latest, the domain address www.antennex.com/ should work again just
as before. E-mail addresses are being moved over as well over this
weekend so everything should be back to normal by Monday. Thanks for
your patience.

73s de Jack

			******************************

   _____   ____   _____ SRS-World Wide Information
  / ___/  / __ \ / ___/ http://www-pp.hogia.net/jonny/index.html
  \__ \  / /_/ / \__ \  Address:SRS, Ostra Porten 29, 442 54
Ytterby,Sweden
 ___/ / / _, _/ ___/ /  e-mail: srs@xxxxxxxxx
/____/ /_/ |_| /____/   Fight For Free Radio!

Hi!

This is just a direct question, are you interested in getting direct
news
about the EDXC taking form here in Goethenburg?
We are a small group here that have started to compile an interesting
schedule for the event in August 1998 (is this coming early - oh no!).
We are planning for a nice and cheap weekend here in wounderful
Goethenburg!

So if you are interested in getting information, reply and say : I will!

Please, forward this letter to your friends that you think might be
interested to get further information!

We will soon have a WEB-site up and running with all the information as
well.

73´s
Jonny Augustsson

( Contact via SRS - NEWS.)

Thats all folks - See you next week.
Again Congarts to both Paul Ormandy and Friends for picking up RADIO
FREE LONDON SW on 5805 last weekend.
Makes my mouth water !!

Good DX and happy Fishing.

73's