FM: spE TV

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
On the 14th of june I got a phonecall from Ruud Brand. He informed me about
the SpE conditions ( around 14.00 UTC):
TV channel E3:  programme of the Jordanian TV ! No audio
somewhat later : channel E2 Syrian TV with audio on 53.75 MHZ; at around
14.45 the audio faded away and the audio from the Iranian TV was heard in
Farsi, while on my TV set the testcard of the Syrian TV was seen!
Nice conditions!However nothing else was heard on FM.
73,
Max van Arnhem