QSL: CARIBBEAN BEACON

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
Hello to all,
After 522d I have received my verie letter from 1610 kHz Caribbean
Beacon, coming from the usual 690 Box in Anguilla. They sent me a
leaflet with frequencies and schedule for Dr. Gene Scott
transmissions. Two web addresses were shown here:

    www.drgenescott.ord
    www.genescottunivernet.com

Perhaps in some of these is there further information on how to send
them reports via e-mail.

73, PEACE and DX. Jorge Garzon
THE MEDITERRANEAN DX GROUP (MEDI DX)
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/4847