FM: Sp-E logs

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM,
INTERNET, LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
Hello,

Opening to the South of Italy, Sicilia the main target. Of course I could be
totally wrong, but all logged RAI stations have transmitters here. Also one
station in Berber language on 93.7. One UNID on 89.7, English/American, I
don't know, but not Tacolneston. Malta?

89.2            UNID                                    -V-
NET RADA FAX AD 32(part of radiotext)
91.1            RAI 1                   Monte Cammarata
RAI MF 1
91.8            Radio Deejay                       -V-
DEEJAY
94.7            RAI 1                   Monte Lauro
ID
94.9            Radio Maria                         -V-
R MARIA
94.9            RAI 1                   Palermo/M.Pellegrino
RAI MF 1
95.9            RAI 2                   Monte Cammarata
RAI MF 2
98.7            RAI 3                   Monte Lauro
// 99.9
99.9            RAI 3                   Monte Cammarata
RAI MF 3