NEWS: Re: Good News: Radio Eviva closing down!

NEWS: Re: Good News: Radio Eviva closing down!

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM,
INTERNET, LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
You wrote:

>This is a message from "Martin Elbe" <elbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Hello,
>
>I just received the good news from Wolfgang Bueschel, that the
horrible
>Radio Eviva in Switzerland will leave the mediumwave 1566 kHz on June
30th
>at 2200 UTC!
>
>Finally the frequency is usable again. What are the next dates for
Radio
>Latics? (or for the Voice of Oldham?)
>
>73's
>Martin

Cool - now we'll have a better shot at India and Iran this autumn
on the U.S. East Coast.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
<WA1ION@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>