NEWS: Re: Lancs Cricket RSL

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
Hallo Alan:

thanks for the info on the Lancs Cricket Club. No signals here
so far and 1602 means 1 percent of chance here. I'll try.

When I was in the UK last year I had

## Ashford Festival Radio
## Maidstone Festival Radio

both on FM. I tried my best to get a QSL but it seems all my attemps
failed (self-made address, letter to the Ashford commuinity, e-mail ...)
Maybe they're on the air again this year and possibly you could give me a
clue concerning addresses or anyone to contact.

Thanks in advance and 73's de
--
Joachim Stiller
Thieweg 3