Re: [HCDX]: MW: UNIDS

You wrote:

>Hello to all,
>I have two evasive stations, still UNID. I need Help...!
> (Probably Cuba)
>670 ???, 06:44 SIO/322
>Woman with cuban accent: "En esta antena de la Alegría.".
>Phone-ins about History in Cuba (yr. 1956). (Heard on 13Sep97)

This would be Cuba.

>(???) UNID
>690 ???, 06:46 SIO/222.
>Song: "Tengo el cuerpo color café". ID: "La Una y cuarenta y seis
>minutos en Radio ¿? (just QRN from a lightning). Song by María Dolores
Pradera
>and "Mexican corridos". ID: La una y 51 minutos en
>Radio ¿Resuelta, Recuerda, Revuelta?

How about HJCZ in Bogota, Colombia ? (This has used R. Recuerdos,
but also R. Deportiva, over the last few years.)  Mexico seems
less likely; it's not heard here and I'm somewhat closer.

By the way WAPA Puerto Rico (mentioned by Wilts) is on 680, not 690.

73 ... Mark Connelly, WA1ION