[HCDX]: Trans-Atlantic MW logs

I have just heard Croatia 1134 with the strongest, clearest signal ever in
Upstate New York, at 0242, OCT 30 1997.  The parallel transmission on 1125
was also noted.  I also noted Virgin Radio 1215 from the UK.  Talk Radio UK
on 1089 was IDed at 0321 for the first time.  I had poor audio on 684 kHz
as well, with the loop directed in a more northerly direction than usual for
Spain - perhaps Serbia?  Saudi Arabia 1521 was also heard with the usual
Koranic recitation.  I am located in Rochester, NY on the southern shore of
Lake Ontario.  Equipment is Drake R8, Radio West Loop.  Jim Renfrew, IDXD
Editor, National Radio CLub