[HCDX]: LOG: MW logs on Sunday

For the previous  days my computer was again under strong service :
Dust has caused the fan-cooler of the Pentium to stop operating  that  caused
the registry to crash. i sent the  PC to the service who repleced the older
memoryof 4 x8MB  with 2 x 16 MB  as well as the cooler.
reinstalling Win 95 over the previous did not work so temporarily we tried a
newer installation in the 2.5GB HDD I tried afterwards miimal work over
W95/FAT32 mostly  to prepare a CD for data backup however the serviceman's
hardware did not allow the program to prepare the CD image file so i try to
another  to fix this problem
i took the computer yesterday  and work temporarily under Win 311

total time for this : 2.5 weeks !!!

here are some logs i did last sunday during a visit near the greek- bulgarian
-skopian  borders in my car Nexia - Daewoo in MW ( it has a very good AGC and
it is digital )

1584 R ROda (?MRT 3 ? )folk songs 0925 fair . station has been covered by a
greek station on 0945 probably from the nearby Serres city

540 Magyar Radio (Kossuth) OM speaks over music 0918  low

558 TRT 2 - Denizli   songs 	0920 fair

1161 Bulgaria R Blagoevgrad tel report , discussions 	0926 good

963 Bulgaria R Blagoevgrad //1161  strong

567 Yug - Plievlia songs some news 0945  good

and some SW logs on Thursday :
MAlaysia 9750 Suara MAlaysia 2350 , 13 /11 news in indoensian 33333
??? 7740 RFI 0015 , 14/11 ID of station as RFI radio MOndiale FF program 33323 i wonder if
it is a spurious freq or a link QRG
CHINA 7770  CNR 2 (from WRTH ) 0016 OM speaking in CC  ,33333

"adhered AM-HCDXers never listen to FMS!"
Zacharias Liangas

pen-DX sejak 72
anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX, DSWCI #3507
http://www.compulink.gr/Users/zliangas/central.htm  (my :new !)
http://www.clandjop.com/~jcruzan/greek-p.html  (mirrored for greek pirate radio )
pesawat penerima : Lowe HF 150 , SONY IFC 7600 D , Philips 2935 antena 6 m & 11 m