[HCDX]: CORRECTION !!!

CORRECTION !

The following lines are from TFW no 39 :
<TOGO - R.Togo on 5047, QSL card, V/s Ewe Kabiye, in 945 days !!! for
1 <USD (Frodge, in Fine Tuning # 879, USA  / Play DX 951 Oct 6)

Well, Mr. Frodge wasn't so very good in Geography I'm afraid.
The v/s he named Ewe Kabiye is in fact the mentioning of the
two mostly spoken languages in Togo ! Ewe-gbe has 22% and
Kabiye has 10 % . So please don't write to that v/s if you
won't blame yourself !  (Martin Schoech, Germany)

...Thanks for the tip, Martin.  I hope it is not too late !!

  73  Gianni
   TFW  & TFW On Line Editor
   g.serra@xxxxxx