[HCDX]: UNIDs 930 + 1590 kHz

From:     Karel Honzik                       Date: 3 DEC 1997 (Wednesday)
     Plzen, CZECH REPUBLIC (Czechia), Europe
     khonzik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** As the Sun sinks slowly in the west, it is time for another DX session **

UNID 930.0 kHz in Farsi - heard Dec 3, 1997 at around 0300 UTC with
                          talk and mx, mentioning Iran very often.
                          Heard several times in the past too.
                          The station is mentioned in the last Gatflash
                          bulletin (in AA, they say, but I always heard
                          Farsi at that time...)

UNID 1590.0 in Spanish  - Going thru my old tapes, I found a recording of
                          Sep 9, 1995 at around 0430 UTC. The station gave
                          UTC -5, but - what I missed before - they said
                          something like "....hora chilena...". So it could
                          be Radio Llanguihue, but CHL is on UTC -4
                          (-3 in summer) acc. to WRTH. What is the time in
                          CHL on September 10 actually? Any change?
                          On the tape there is something sounding like
                          Llanguihue, but unfortunately I do not know the
                          exact pronounciation of this word (name).

Thanks for your kind help,

GOOD DX de Karel.