Re: [HCDX]: LOG/PIRATE: Great Trans-Atlantic MW Reception Tonight

Re: [HCDX]: LOG/PIRATE: Great Trans-Atlantic MW Reception Tonight

I agree with Bill Harms - TA conditions were excellent last night
but still not equal to what was noted two years ago.  I am right
on the coast on Chincoteague Island, VA.

1626 UNID This was also noted here last evening in/out of the noise.
     Weak at best and QRM from a very raspy sounding carrier which
     may be a local problem.  Seriously doubt this is a European
     pirate.  Just somebody in the USA who had nothing better to do
     with their time.  Possibly also a mixing product.  Made no
     attempt to DF this.  Am glad to hear someone else heard it - at
     least I know it's not a receiver problem, hi.

1700 TIS/JFK This has been on for a while and gives information
     about road construction around the airport.

73/DX

Al