[HCDX]: Extreme AM reception for US, Sweden 8-10 dec

[HCDX]: Extreme AM reception for US, Sweden 8-10 dec

This is a message from Dick Gustavsson, Sweden:
As Bill Harms noted in a contribution conditions have been really
great the last couple of days.
Here in Sweden loads of interesting and very unusual North American
AM stations have been coming through with good reception. Mainly
east coast stations, such as (these my and fellow DX-ers logs 8-9-10 dec)
789,8    "The Score" WSCO, RI off fq with sports
1190 WLIB, New York NY
1230 WESX, Salem, MA
1230 WSBB, New Smyrna Bay, FL   call ID and NOS
1240 WMMB, Melbourne, FL
1240 WFOY, S Augustine, FL  call ID  & sport
1250 WTMA, Charleston SC  call ID and mentions of Charleston
1270 WRLZ,Eatonville, FL  ID in SS + local ads
1300 WJDA, Quincy MA
1340 WMID, Atlantic City, NJ
1360 WKAT with EE ID
1420 WBSM, New Bedford MA  call ID
1450 WQNT, Charlotte, SC
1590 WPSL, Port St Lucie FL
...and many unidetified stations.
Many of these stations are rarely (and some never) heard in Sweden.

I also have an unid on 1570 with c&w and an ID as "15-70 CKR". Anyone???

Dick Gustavsson, Örnsköldsvik, Sweden
dick@xxxxxxx