Re: [HCDX]: MW

At 20:28 1997-12-30 +0100, you wrote:

Hi,

 >Hi friends, and best of seasonal greetings.
>
>Our friends Martin Elbe, Joachim Stiller (Germany) and Karel Honzik (Czech
Rep) are on a DXspedition to Blokhus/North Jutland/Denmark as of 26
December. They have had STUNNING results with a large number of K-stations
(just hearing one K-stion here is quite unusual) and 26th and 27th almost
around-the-clock reception of NA! (Never experienced by me before - i.e.
since I started DXing in 1959).

>They have three UNIDs for you guys to have a look at:
>
>970 kHz 29 Dec 0520 testtape repeatedly saying " this is a CBS Radio
Network test on channel 43" + testtones. WZAN?

Heard the same on 1350 the 8th of Dec. "This is CBS Radio Network channel 6
+ testtone"

>1470 kHz 29 Dec 1032 clearly with "Club 14" or "KLUB14" programme. Which
is this?

Club 14 on 1470 is KLBB 1400//WLOL 1470.

>1600 kHz non-stop Mexican music; is this the californian mexican? (think
ard 1100, but didnt take note, Finn)

KGST, Fresno, CA is often heard here in northern Sweden with that typ of
music.

73 Stefan Wikander Hammarstrand , Sweden