[HCDX]: Is somebody interested in a DX-test from R5-Salamanca?...f.up

[HCDX]: Is somebody interested in a DX-test from R5-Salamanca?...f.up

> Hi friends,
> With the current reception conditions it could be interesting. Post me some
> lines if you are interested.  I'm thinking in the next friday(jan 2) to
> saturday(3) night. If there is a sufficient number of request I'll
> do the needed job!.
>

> Mauricio Molano
>
> RNE-Radio 5 Salamanca.

Only one request for a Dx-test broadcast from R5-Salamanca (where I work)...
Well, a simple ID system has been mounted and It is running now (from 19.00 to
tomorrow morning). An ID in morse code is broadcasted near the time signals at
minutes .30 and .00, and from 00.00 UTC voice will be added on the top of the
hour. All is played by an AMIGA computer.
If you hear something, your report will be welcomed at:

RNE-Radio 5
Para Mauricio Molano
Plaza de Colón 4
37008 SALAMANCA