Re: [HCDX]: WVCG address

Jorge Garzón wrote:

> Hello to all and Happy New Year,
> Could you help me with the address and v/s of WVCG, Coral Gables 1080 kHz?
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Hola a todos y Feliz Año Nuevo:
> ¿Alguien conoce la dirección de la emisora y el verificador de WVCG en 1080 kHz desde
> Coral Gables (Florida-USA).
> Gracias anticipadas

An FCC Query for address gives the following:

     WVCG        Service:  AM
     WVCG LICENSE CORPORATION
     2828 W. FLAGLER STREET
     MIAMI                                    FL 33135

Additonal information (in part):

     Station Call : WVCG        Frequency :  1080 kHz
     City CORAL GABLES               , State: FL   Country : US
     N 25 44 53  W  80 32 47

You can access the FCC AM Query for this kind of information directly at:

     http://www.fcc.gov/mmb/asd/amq.html

This link and others to various on-line search engines (Kodis' Broadcast Station Location
Page, MIT List of stations, etc.) may be found on the  WHAMLOG page.
--
Regards,
Werner Funkenhauser