[HCDX]: UNID on 720 kHz

Hello all.

I've heard a station that i can't identify on 720 kHz (approx).

The program is in English, with heavy accent, apparently caribbean or
african accent, with a talk show style program, with phone conversation
with listeners, but there is a strong local on 740 kHz about 1 kilometer
from my house, and it splashes this frequency continuously on my DX-394
receiver.

I don't have a loop or other directional antenna to try to null the
local, and my receiver does not have narrow band or sync. detection, so
it's really really hard to understand the talks.

The typical time heard is around 0530 UTC.

Could someone help?
--
Elmer David Escoto Romero