Re: [HCDX]: UNID on 720 kHz

Hola Elmer,

I think you may be listening to Radio Jamaica who are listed with 10kW from
Kingston on this freq. This outlet gets out pretty well and has been heard in
NZ along with the JBC's outlets on 560, 750 and 850. The 720 station should be
in paralle to 550, 580 and 770.

Did you get my earlier e-mail about R Conga 1460kHz???

73s Paul